Law of Obligations
Does social justice mean total equality of all members in the society?
What are the essential requisites of an obligation? Give an example to illustrate them
2. Why are obligations under the Civil Code a juridical necessity? Explain3. What are the elements of requisites in order that a person may acquire a right of action in court against another to enforce the performance of the latter’s obligation?
4. May a person incur obligations even without entering into any a contract or voluntary agreement? Explain
Explain or state briefly the rule of reason for your answers.
1. X saw at about one (1:00 p.m.) in the afternoon a child alone in a shopping mall. The child who strayed from Y, his mother, was in tears and appeared very hungry. Out of pity, X took him to a restaurant to eat for which he spent P 150. Y did not give her consent to the good deed of X. Furthermore, they were on their way home before the child got lost. Is X entitled to be reimbursed by Y for the amount of P150?
2. While the car of X was parked by the roadside, it was bumped at the rear by a jeep belonging to Y. Only the car of X suffered damage. Under the circumstances, does it follow that Y is liable to X for the damage?
3. In the same problem, has X the right to ask for indemnity from R, employer of X, on the ground that when the accident occurred X was then on his way to transact business with a client of R?
4. D (the debtor) borrowed P 10,000.00 from C (the creditor). On the due date of the loan, D could not pay C because he lost to a robber the P 10,000.00 intended for C. In addition, he suffered financial reverses, and he was short of cash even for his current family’s needs. Is D legally justified to refuse to pay C?
To further assess your understanding of this lesson, a summative assessment/quiz will be posted to your Google Classroom using Google Forms. In the case of inaccessibility to the assessment, let your instructor know immediately for an alternative. For more information on the Law of Obligations check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_obligations
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.