Java programming | Information Systems homework help
You are currently studying to complete a software development certification provided by an online education provider. The certification requires the completion of twelve online course units, which may or may not specify pre-requisite course units. In order to register for a new course unit, you must have already completed _all_ pre-requisite course units _before_ registering for the new course.
You decide to write a program that, given a list of courses and their pre-requisites, produces a possible order in which you may complete as many of the provided course units as possible, adhering to the pre-requisite requirements.
Provided to you are the following:
1. A comma-seperated file containing course titles and unique ids, “courses.csv”.
2. A comma-seperated file containing course pre-requisites, by id, “prerequisites.csv”.
3. This problem description, “readme.md”.
Please provide us with the following:
1. A brief (one or two page) document describing your thought process, how you arrived at the given solution and any challenges that you faced.
3. A short test script that can be executed on any linux workstation to run your program with example input and parameters.
4. A local git repository is included in the zip file, please complete with your commit history. The git commits will be saved locally in this local git repository. Please do not upload commits to GitHub or any online/public git repository.