It ethics | Information Systems homework help
Proceed according to the following instructions.
- Use the same ethical dilemma or ethically questionable situation that you identified in your first assignment.
- Undertake further research about your chosen case to assist you in analysing and discussing it in your essay.
- Analyse the ethical dilemma using the Australian Computer Society Code of Professional Conduct, The word limit is 800 words ± 10%. Note: Headings, citations, references and any appendices do not count towards your word limit, but quotations do. At the start of the assignment indicate in brackets the word count of your assignment excluding those items mentioned above.
- Make a recommendation on the basis of your analysis providing reasons for this recommendation
- Include a Reference list at the end of your work, in the correct APA referencing style, corresponding to in-text citations. You must include at least THREE (3) quality academic references from different sources. Please note that these three references are in addition to those provided to you through this subject (for example, you still must reference, the ACS code, Tavani, the Interact subject lecture notes etc BUT these references cannot be used as one of your three quality references from different sources). Only use references that have been cited in the body of your assignment and ones that support what you have presented in your assignment.
NOTE: Format your assignment according to the instructions given in the Assessment Information, Presentation section.
Online submission via Turnitin is required for this assignment.
The assessment item is designed to help you to build skills towards achieving the learning objectives, by requiring you to:
- apply the ACS Code of Conduct to the analysis of an ethically questionable situation to determine the rightness or wrongness of actions/decisions made therein;
- make a recommendation on the basis of your analysis using the ACS Code of Conduct
- apply the APA referencing style.