Answer any 3, no sources required. not in essay format, answer as individual questions and list the questions before answering.
1.Why is history important to the study of contemporary world affairs? What are the limitations of history for understanding and explaining contemporary world affairs?
2. Compare and contrast the balance of power and polarity theory. Which one do you think is most useful for understanding contemporary world affairs? Why?
3. What is a Great Power? What approaches can be applied to identify a Great Power? Why are Great Powers important in the study of contemporary world affairs.
4. What is meant by the concept of international society? How has International Society changed since the origins of the modern state system?
5. What factors led to de-colonization in wake of World War II? Identify and briefly discuss the major challenges de-colonized states have and continue to confront.
6. What is functionalism? How does it differ from neo-functionalism? What is its relationship to the concept of international regimes through a brief discussion of an international regime?
7. Despite a wide range of theoretical and empirical studies, the causes of war and conditions of peace unite them all together. Do you agree? Why or why not?
8. What is meant by interdependence? Define the concepts of sensitivity and vulnerability and illustrate with an empirical example.
9. Define deterrence. What are its primary components and purpose? Briefly identify and discuss the primary concepts of a strategic nuclear mutual deterrence relationship.
10. What are the key components of the international economic system established after World War II? How have these changed over time? Identify and briefly discuss the challenges the system faces today.
For more information on International Society read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Society
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.