You are now required to write a formal essay that further develops your exploration of the question:
What is interior architecture? What is important about the philosophy and practice of interior architecture?
Recommendations for approaching the essay (to fulfill the required criteria):
Continue to explore, reflect on, and build upon the development of your own philosophy of design in relation to the larger professional practice of interior architecture/ interior design. What is your design philosophy and how will it contribute to the interior architecture profession? What are your core values, how do they influence your design philosophy, and in what ways do you think your design philosophy will contribute to the wider discipline and professional practice of interior architecture?
Consider the following:
• Bring your learnings from Assessment 1, The Project PITCH into this assessment.
• What are you reading more deeply to inform design discipline theory, philosophy, practices, and key design discipline issues in relation to design scenarios?
• How are you formulating a philosophical argument in relation to design practice?
• How have you approached the synthesis of your developing social and cultural awareness including some knowledge of globally diverse Indigenous perspectives in relation to the theory and practice of design?
• How have you structured your discussion so as to communicate your philosophical position to your reader?
• How are you embedding images within your writing? How do they contribute to the evidence of your discussion points? Refer to all images within the body of the text.
• Investigate widely—through conversations, books, academic articles, professional magazines, and/or other media.
• You are encouraged to include diagrams, images, or photos – these must be referenced.
Structure of an essay:
• Introduction: briefly introduce the context of your essay – what are the issues, the theories the values, and in relation to this what it is to practice design? The last sentence of your introduction should be your thesis statement.
• The next series of body paragraphs should discuss key elements from your introduction in some depth.
• Conclusion: how has your exploration of theory, issues, practice, and philosophy informed or shifted or consolidated your own positioning of your own design practice values and intentions?
• Essay with 1000-1200 word count (excluding cover pager and end-text reference list). • You must reference at least 3 academic sources written recently (since 2000). For more information on Interior Architecture check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interior_architecture
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.