Dermatology Case Study
A 72 year old Caucasian male presents in your Primary Care practice for a “bump” on his nose. He noticed it a few months ago but did not seek medical attention since it did not hurt or was not itchy. He thinks it has grown and bleeds easily when irritated.
Past Medical History
• Hypertension, controlled on Lisinopril 5 mg daily x 4 years
• Allergic rhinitis uses over-the-counter antihistamines
• Denies surgeries or serious illnesses/hospitalizations
• Father – hypertension
• Mother – asthma, atopic dermatitis
• Brother – atopic dermatitis
• Sister – diabetes
• Vital signs; T 98.2, BP 126/78, RR 18, HR 80.
• General: Well developed and well appearing. No lymphadenopathy.
• Skin: pearly papule on tip of the nose, raised border with central depression.
1. What three conditions would be considered in your differential diagnoses, with the most likely condition listed first. Include a brief rationale (2 -3 sentences) and cite. In your rationale, explain why you considered this condition as a differential diagnosis and why or how this diagnosis would be ruled out.
2. What further history and further examination are warranted to explore your differential diagnoses and what findings would support your most likely diagnosis. Cite.
3. Briefly discuss the guideline for sun exposure protection to decrease skin cancer. Cite. For more information on Integumentary System check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integumentary_system
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.