MB D: Dirt Bikes: Infrastructure Analysis (Small groups)
In this discussion, you will work together to support infrastructure decision making
(Here is an overview at this webpage of What is involved in production planning and control if you are not familiar with the function).
Management has asked for a briefing on what is involved in making this decision- They need to understand several things:
• What is needed to implement such a system as an infrastructure investment, and how do they determine the total cost of ownership if Dirt Bikes wants to do everything itself?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of owning versus outsourcing for each of these components (staff, computer servers, software licensing, and data storage)?
• What are the trade-offs? For example: cost versus reliability; ease of use versus control.
• Of the4 key system components staff, servers, software and data storage are there other combinations of outsourcing (for instance, can they own the server but outsource data storage to a cloud company?)
• What Other future infrastructure needs might be relevant in this decision, for example they be needing other software applications and databases? Will they need internet servers to host the company’s web site and e-commerce services?
you may want to research some software as service companies (SAS) and some cloud storage services to understand how they work.
Note: you will discuss this question as a small group. But each person will write and turn in his/her own recommendations in the written assignment. A group of people can bring in more ideas and information. Also, when ideas are public for everyone to comment on, expand, question or criticize, the outcome should be higher quality ideas. So your responsibility is to bring ideas and information to the group, and expand and improve on the ideas brought to the group.
Discussion Expectations You are expected to:
• Make an initial posting that substantively addresses the question or questions posed in the discussion instruction area;
• Read and respond in a meaningful way to at least two classmates’ postings, in a manner that advances the discussion;
• Respond to questions directed to your postings,
• Cite information sources for content used in their comments;
• Engage in discussion each week throughout the week (if module is more than one week, then be involved each week and participate on multiple days);
• Use sentence structure and words spelled out (this is not a text message); and e Be respectful of others
• Also note that not all of your postings must be at this level – sharing personal experiences relevant to the topic are encouraged as well as long as you make sure you have provided sufficient academic content during the module, Additionally please refer to the discussion rubric below before submitting your posting.
For more information on Infrastructure Analysis read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrastructure
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.