Written assignment due on Practical Day: The essay adheres to word count limit (2500-3000 words). Paper is single spaced with 1- inch margins and 12 pt. Times New Roman Font. Cover page must have name, date course, instructor name, topic name. Citation on the back page. No more than 8 pages.
MUST BE ESSAY STYLE.
What could happen if infectious airborne and blood pathogens invade your salon or spa setting.
How can you prevent infectious diseases from spreading in your salon?
▪ What are the new state board rules update. Please include all hair skin and nail updates. Least to the top (ten) 10.
▪ Why is learning about Bacteria and infectious diseases so important? And how it can affect your salon or/spa.
▪ What is the reason for the State Board? Why?
▪ Last minute from state board meeting?
▪ List at least 10 Salon and Spa that has been cited in the last 1 year and why? How much was the total cost of the citation?
▪ What are the Selected EPA-registered Disinfectants?
▪ Define EPA’s Registered Sterilizers, Tuberculosis’s, and Antimicrobial Products against Certain Human Public Health Bacteria and Viruses
▪ Georgia State Board of Cosmetology laws, rules and policies may be found on our website at www.sos.ga.gov/plb/cosmetology
▪ Research the following: Explain and write a summary of each. 75 to 100 word per items.
▪ Sterilization. Amended pop
▪ Waste and Garbage. Amended
▪ Cleaning and Recommended Disinfection of Implements updated
▪ Storage of Preparations
130-5-.07 Protective Clothing and Footwear for STYLIST updated
▪ 1903.1 – Purpose and scope.
▪ 1903.2 – Posting of notice; availability of the Act, regulations and applicable standards.
▪ 1903.3 – Authority for inspection.
▪ 1903.4 – Objection to inspection.
▪ 1903.5 – Entry not a waiver.
1903.6 – Advance notice of inspections.
1903.7 – Conduct of inspections.
1903.8 – Representatives of employers and employees.
1903.9 – Trade secrets.
1903.10 – Consultation with employees.
1903.11 – Complaints by employees.
1903.12 – Inspection not warranted; informal review.
1903.13 – Imminent danger.
1903.14 – Citations; notices of de minimis violations; policy regarding employee rescue activities.
1903.14a – Petitions for modification of abatement date.
1903.15 – Proposed penalties.
1903.16 – Posting of citations.
1903.17 – Employer and employee contests before the Review Commission.
1903.18 – Failure to correct a violation for which a citation has been issued.
1903.19 – Abatement verification.
1903.20 – Informal conferences.
1903.21 – State administration.
▪ Why would OSHA be called into you Salon and Spa?
▪ Why should you comply with state regulations on proper ventilation.
▪ Why should you follow ALL state Laws on proper disinfection methods of equipment.
▪ Why should you maintain a log book listing of dates and disinfection methods used?
▪ Why should have demonstrate log book in place on safety sanitation and disinfection. Why is this important?
For more information on Infectious Airborne and Blood Pathogens read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood-borne_disease
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.