Individual case report | Operations Management homework help
Prepare a 5-page report (12-point font, double spaced not including the title page or reference page), that addresses the following questions:
Why is the Brexit vote significant both within the UK and globally?
What are the potential implications for the Brexit vote in relation to Canada’s relationship with the EU and the UK?
What are the key challenges facing leadership in the UK in light of the Brexit vote?
Structure of the paper:
Introduction – what is the purpose of the report?
2. Background – what is the context for the analysis about to be presented. Be detailed but concise. You should not restate the whole case or history of company here, but you should pull the relevant facts from the case that are important to understanding the issues you will be presenting.
3. Problem Statement – be clear and concise in what specifically you feel the key problem or issue that needs to be addressed. Remember our discussion last week about noise and finding the root – this is where it comes into play.
4. Analysis – This is where you address the case questions as a means of exploring the issue/problem. Try to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of assigned readings in your analysis. While you are always welcome to do additional research, ensure it is not at the expense of demonstrating knowledge of case or assigned readings. You should also feel comfortable incorporating business concepts learned from other courses. Ensure you cite all of your sources, even the case itself.
5. Recommendations/Action Plan – Based on your analysis, you should now have a sense of how to solve/address the stated problem. Explain what you would now due given what you know and understand at this point – include both a short-term and long-term strategy.
6. Conclusion – Recap key points here – do not introduce new data at this point.