In depth case study: theodore robert (ted) bundy
• Term Paper- In-depth Case Study: Theodore Robert (Ted) Bundy.
In chapter 1 of Karmen’s “Crime Victims: An Introduction to Victimology” we are introduced to what victimologists do. There are four basic steps (p. 24-27) that he discusses that criminologists go through when looking at a situation:
1. Identify, Define, and Describe the Problem
2. Measure the True Dimensions of the Problem
3. Investigate How Victims Are Handled
4. Gather Evidence to Test Hypotheses
Using these steps, and the information that you have read in the texts, you are to research and write a thorough case study on one of the criminals/cases learned about in class. Use the theories and ideas in victimology to identify and explain their actions, as well as the criminal justice process and prosecution, the victims and their families, etc.
Your paper must be formatted in the following manner:
• The paper must be 750 words in length (roughly 3 pages) And written about TED BUNDY. Only the body of the paper counts towards the length. No information that belongs on a title page or reference page will count towards the length requirement.• Please follow APA guidelines; provide a title and reference page, use Times New Roman 12 point font, and double-space your lines. You need to have 5 references, two of which can be your texts from this class. Their references can be found in the course syllabus.