Highlights from assessment brief
• Clearly define the health issue and justification for addressing this health issue.
• Place your case study in context
• Option – actual or invented data
• Evaluation Plan: review of impact/effectiveness
• Discuss ethical issues and culture sensitivity for both the intervention and the evaluation
• Critically discuss management theories and leadership styles
• Highlight potential factors related to resistance to change/how to overcome them
Assessment Brief Details: Breaking Down the Required Components
Clear definition of the health issue and justification for the health intervention > What is the intervention trying to change and why?
You will need to ensure your case study is located within a specific context
What is the context/setting for the case study? (The circumstances in which and the people with whom the intervention takes place). Social, political, geographical, etc.
It can either be based on an actual intervention on which there is actual data or can be one that you have invented.
You could, for example, use an existing intervention and adapt it for a different population, you could alter an existing intervention for the original population or you could create your own intervention.
Assessment Brief Details: Breaking Down the Required Components
Describe your evaluation strategy:
> Use what you have learned in the module and through your research about what makes a strong evaluation plan.
Discuss ethical issues and cultural sensitivity regarding the intervention itself and the evaluation data collection.
> What are the ethical issues involved? How was the intervention designed to be relevant for the targeted population?
You also need to discuss the change needed within the organisation to realise the intervention being adopted and implemented by all relevant actors. Critically discuss management theories and leadership styles that are relevant for the actors involved. Provide an overview of potential factors related to the resistance to change, and how to best overcome them.
> Use the information you learned in Unit 4 (and additional research) for this component
Assessment Brief Details: The Abstract
You should include the following elements within your abstract (350-500 words): Do not use typical IMRaD structure. Use structure below:
• Evaluation Strategy
>Include ethical issues and cultural sensitivity
>Include implementation plan (i.e. management changes needed to implement the intervention)
Implications for further action
> Based on the evidence, what additional research or interventions should be done?
Include in-text citations and a reference list
Assessment Brief Details: Case Study Presentation
• Maximum of 10 content slides (+1 slide for cover and +1 for references) meaning12 slides total.
• For Presentation notes: Minimum of 2,300 words and Maximum of 2,500 words (including headings/subheadings, data tables, charts and in-text citations). References are NOT included in the word count.
• Save PowerPoint presentation as PDF file and upload PDF file to WIseflow. Notes for presentation should be included in the same or separate Word doc or PDF file.
• References and in-text citations should be in Harvard format
• Your presentation and commentary should include the following sections and build from your abstract developed in Part A:
> Evaluation Strategy
> Include ethical issues and cultural sensitivity
> Include implementation plan (I.e. management changes needed to implement the intervention) > Implications/Recommendations for further action
> Please use evidence to back up these recommendations!!!
• Though Parts A and B will contain similar content, you are encouraged not to copy and paste work from Part A into Part B. However, if it is necessary to reference either Part A within
Part B, or vice versa within your Implementing Change in Public Health and Health Promotion assessment (May 2021 Term) you should cite and reference your own work.
• If you do copy your own work in this instance, and do not cite and reference it, this will constitute unpermitted recycling.
• Please note, this is only appropriate within the Part A /Part B of Implementing Change in Public Health and Health Promotion assessment (May 2021 Term). You cannot recycle other previous module’s work.
• You must reference every time you use someone else’s ideas or words
• Avoid lengthy quotations
• Paraphrase, but always use in-text citations when you do
• Use Harvard Formatting
• Refer to Brunel’s Harvard Style of Referencing
• Avoid unsupported generalizations, personal opinions and anecdotes
• Cite anything that is not considered “general knowledge”
We use Ouriginal, which is a plagiarism software, to check similarity scores
Tips from Previous Cohorts
• Pay attention to word count
• Watch for spelling/grammatical errors
• Use recent and appropriate/reputable sources (within the last 10 years)
• Make sure you submit correctly on WISEFlow (submit abstract in Part A and case study presentation and notes in Part B)
• Make the PowerPoint interesting and attractive. Do not just paste notes onto PowerPoint slides.
• You are focusing on a health intervention – not a management intervention
• Trouble submitting on WISEflow? Contact Student Support
• Want to contest a grade? Contact Student Support. Your tutor will not be able to change your grade.
• Drafts/Outlines will be accepted from June 14 through June 18. Feedback will be provided by June 30. Be sure to use formative feedback template.
For more information on Implementing Change in Public Health read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_health
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.