I need this within 12 hours, must be quality work othervise i will
This assignment will consist of two parts. Please complete each one.
1. In three to five paragraphs briefly identify the three different methods used for cluster analysis in SPSS. Be sure to describe and contrast the three methods and under what circumstances you would use them.
Part 2. Using the below Table 1 and Table 2, complete exercises 1, 2, 3, 5, 6. You may use your SPSS software help file with conducting the analysis if you are unfamiliar with the procedure or other resources listed in the syllabus. The data file will work with the different SPSS software versions. The following exercises and tables are excerpts from the Green & Salkind (2014) corresponding textbook as related to the exercises for this assignment.
Table 1 refers to the data for Exercises 1 through 3, which are in the data file named lesson 36 Exercise File 1 located on the web: http://www.pearsonhighered.com/greensalkindSPSS/
Items on the Saxon Career Values Scale
I consider marriage and having a family to be more important than a career,
To me, marriage and family are as important as having a career.
I prefer to purse my career without the distraction of marriage, children, or a household.
I would rather have a career than a family.
I often think about what type of job I’ll have 10 years from now.
I could be happy without a career.
I would feel unfulfilled without a career.
I don’t need to have a career to be fulfilled.
I would leave my career to raise my children.
Having a career would interfere with my family responsibilities.
Planning for and succeeding in a career is one of my primary goals.
I consider myself to be very career-minded.
Note: Table 1 is an excerpt from Green, S. B., & Salkind, N. J. (2014). Using SPSS for Windows and Macintosh: Analyzing and understanding data (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
- You will conduct a factor analysis and identify how many factors underlie the SCVS scree plot.
- You will identify how many factors underlie the SCVS based on the eigenvalue –greater-than-one criterion.
- You will write your results section in APA style.
Note: Table 2 is an excerpt from Green, S. B., & Salkind, N. J. (2014). Using SPSS for Windows and Macintosh: Analyzing and understanding data (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
- You will, using the above correlation matrix, conduct a factor analysis to assess whether a single factor underlies the scores. Be sure to identify how many factors should be extracted.
- You will write a results section in APA style.
Length: 3-5 pages