Hiwd 370 reading quiz 2 (2019)
March 9th, 2020
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- The Aztecs erected rest-shelters along their highways so that travelers could relieve themselves in private and their waste could be collected.
- The Qin Dynasty based its rule upon the philosophy of Confucius.
- Which dynasty carried out public book burnings as a form of censorship against potential critics?
- What best describes social and gender roles in the Aztec culture?
- Which statement about Mayan religion is FALSE?
- The “terra-cotta army” found in the tomb of Qin Shi Huangdi was there to accompany him on his journey to the next world
- Although not technically rejecting aristocratic rule, Confucius believed that a primary basis for granting the right to participate in government should be
- Which god retained a higher level of cognizance in the Aztec psyche than most of their other gods, due primarily to its tenth-century departure from the Valley of Mexico and promised future victorious return?
- How did China’s landscape play an important role in shaping its history?
- Scholars have revised their earlier beliefs about the Maya, now claiming that the Maya were
- Cacao beans were used as currency by Maya people.
- The crops most commonly cultivated by Eastern Woodlands peoples featured
- The beginnings of civilization in China were
- Where did the Maya civilization develop?
- Which statement offers the most accurate depiction of the Aztec Empire?
- All of these technological advances during the Zhou Dynasty helped stimulate food production EXCEPT the
- In Aztec society, once a young man of noble status reached adulthood, he would
- Han rulers embraced Legalism as their governing philosophy.
- What do historians consider a defining characteristic of Chinese civilization?
- What was an important item sold in Aztec markets that would not have been found for sale in European or Asian markets?
- What enabled the Qin to subdue their main rivals and solidify their authority?
- Which of these peoples created the most extensive land empire yet seen in South America?
- Who famously wrote about the art of war?
- The Inka king who began the conquests that led to the creation of their empire was
- What was true of the great Inka empire?
- Most of the currently standing Great Wall of China – which appears in popular photos — was
- The archeological evidence of the presence of ball courts in Amerindian civilization centers is an indication that these societies
- Inscriptions on ox and chicken bones or turtle shells were used for divination and to communicate with the gods.
- In early Chinese history, villages were organized by nuclear family units rather than by clans.
- Which statement about the “five relationships” is FALSE ?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 1
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 2
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 3
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 4
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 5