In chapter 11 of the policy text & in the following activities, you will meet some of nursing’s most influential leaders & have the opportunity to examine some of the policy work that each leader has accomplished.
Carefully read chapter 11 in the policy text & chapter 10 in the ethics text.
Start out by getting to know Dr. Beverly Malone, CEO of the National League of Nursing.
You can see her speaking in this 20” video in which she addresses Western Governors University MSN students: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBNZrw2fWO8
• Describe her background & current position. (What is the NLN anyway?! And what is her primary role?)
• How do you think that her career path prepared her for leadership at the national/international level?
• In what ways might her comments be of value to graduate nursing students?
• What do you notice about her speaking style & overall demeanor?
• Comment on a couple elements of her speech or career that you found particularly interesting.
The American Nurses Association & National Nurses United both represent nurses.
• Briefly describe the target group, mission & goals for each organization.
• Identify 2-3 policy initiatives for ANA & NNU.
• What are the strengths of each organization?
• Meet the leader of each group via these 26-30” videos:
• https://www.chcradio.com/episode/Ernest-Grant/569 (Dr. Ernest Grant, ANA)
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4GSbMHqWKo (Bonnie Castillo, NNU)
In a few sentences, briefly comment on your impressions of each leader & the organizations they represent.
For more information on Healthcare Policy read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_policy
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.