The research paper may be on any topic related to business ethics. There are two important words in that description. First, the topic must be business-related. If you want to write on healthcare, then the topic must be about the business of healthcare. If you are interested in sports, then the topic must be on the business of sports. The second point in the description is the focus on ethics. You must analyze the topic through the lens of ethical reasoning.
The paper should be at least 15 typed pages (double-spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font, and 1-inch margins on all sides). A separate “Works Cited” page should be included to identify the sources for your citations. All sources listed in the Works Cited should be cited in the body of the paper, and any source cited in the body of the paper must be included in the Works Cited.
Your research paper should contain at least 15 scholarly resources (excluding the textbook) and must be properly cited using APA.
Avoid plagiarism in your paper.
Your research paper should follow this general format:
• Overview of the Topic
• Research and discussion supporting one side or viewpoint.
• Research and discussion supporting the opposing side or viewpoint.
• Discussion and analysis of the different sides or viewpoints.
• Your scholarly conclusion of the issue and the reasoning behind your conclusion.
Please DO NOT make the following mistakes on your paper:
1. Write a high-school research paper on the topic assigned. For example, don’t write a paper that tells me what diversity is. If you select diversity as a topic, dig into the academic and professional literature regarding diversity and discuss the ethical implications of the subject. Your paper should argue the underlying issues of the topic.
2. Avoid long quotes. Graduate students understand that their job is to synthesize the work of others into coherent ideas.
3. Avoid simply paraphrasing articles. As graduate students, you may cite another’s idea, but your work must be original and creative.
4. Under no circumstances can you ever hand in a paper that you have previously submitted in another class for credit.
5. Plagiarism in any form is grounds for failure in the class, not just on the paper. For more information on Healthcare Industry check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_industry
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.