Growth horizons | Business & Finance homework help
In a four page paper (excluding title and reference pages), explore the key factors that influence how entrepreneurs look at growth horizons. A growth strategy requires not looking for “sources of growth” but building strategic initiatives that encompasses future horizons. Be sure to include in your analysis the following:
- Define what you believe are three horizons the entrepreneur must address.
- What resources are needed for each of the horizons you have identified?
- How are transitions made from one horizon to another?
- How will you address growth horizons in your new venture?
The Growth Horizons paper
- Must be four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages), in 12 point font, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the .
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
My venture is starting a small flight school.