Your assignment this week is to answer the following questions regarding the Simon Sinek book, Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action. Be sure to include page numbers with your answers.
1. How much does the book agree or clash with your view of the world, and what you consider right and wrong? Use quotes as examples of how it agrees with and supports what you think about the world, about right and wrong, and about what you think it is to be human. Use quotes and examples (along with the page numbers) to discuss how the text agrees or disagrees with what you think about the world, history, and about right and wrong.
2. How were your views and opinions challenged or changed by this text, if at all? Did the text communicate with you? Why or why not? Give examples of how your views might have changed or been strengthened (or perhaps, of why the text failed to convince you, the way it is). Please do not write “I agree with everything the author wrote,” since everybody disagrees about something, even if it is a tiny point. Use quotes (along with page numbers) to illustrate your points of challenge, or where you were persuaded, or where it left you cold.
3. How well does the book address things that you, personally, care about and consider important to the world? How does it relate to things that are important to your family, your community, your ethnic group, to people of your economic or social class or background, or your faith tradition?If not, who does or did the text serve? Did it pass the “Who cares?” test? Use quotes to illustrate.
4. Reading “critically” does not mean the same thing as “criticizing,” in everyday language (complaining or griping, fault-finding, nit-picking). Your “critique” can and should be positive and praise the book as much as possible, as well as pointing out any possible problems, disagreements and shortcomings.
5. To sum up, what is your overall reaction to the text?To whom would you recommend this text? Would you read something else like this, or by this same author, in the future or not? Why or why not?
This assignment should consist of approximately 750-1000 words in total, but no more than 1250 words. Essentially 3 – 4 pages in length using standard formatting of double space and 12 point font, etc. As a reminder, substance is more important than form but please be sure I know “who is talking” and give proper credit. The assignments will be submitted via the “Assignment” section of Canvas. Please attach your document to the assignment box as either a Word document or as a PDF. You should also have your assignment available for your reference during our next class session.
For more information on Good Leadership read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadership
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.