What Inequality Does to the Brain
Introduction (1-2 paragraphs)
Begin with an introductory paragraph in which you
· Identify the rhetor and the text
· Establish the rhetorical situation (Exigence/Rhetor/Audience/Purpose) of the text: include information on the text’s context, intended audience, and genre. Include also relevant information about the rhetor.
· Include a thesis statement where you CLEARLY make an evaluative claim about how and why the text is effective/or not in achieving its purpose
· Refer to the use of at least three rhetorical concepts/strategies in the text in a sophisticated discussion of their effectiveness related to your analysis. Do not write a laundry list such as the following and then just leave it: “Brueck effectively uses Ethos, Pathos, Logos, and Kairos to achieve her purpose”. Instead, briefly mention how or why each strategy is significant, why it is employed by the creator.
· Using transitions, follow with one to two paragraphs of a full summary of your text. Include all required components of a summary, but it will obviously be more concise than previously written article summaries
· Identify rhetorical characteristics where they appear in the text (this is your evidence)
· One strategy per paragraph
· Analyze the evidence in ways that support your claim/thesis. Body paragraphs should begin with a strong topic sentence that states a claim. **It goes without saying that transitions are provided at the beginning and/or end of paragraphs to assist the reader in following the argument.**
Conclusion (1-2 paragraphs)
· Offer some closing thoughts (about the text you analyzed, the rhetor who composed it, the argument you made in this project, etc.).
· This is also a great place to identify how the audience/s (be detailed!!) will respond to this rhetoric:
Ø What will the above audience/s think/feel/do as a result…Honor your thesis. For more information on Gender Inequality check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_inequality
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.