Part one: Each response should take a few sentences to a paragraph. I’m looking for specific information in your response.
1. What are the differences between an interest group, political party, and faction?
2. What are direct and indirect techniques in lobbying?
3. Define hard and soft money in campaign finances. Give me an example of each.
4. What are the current federal restrictions in hard money?
Part two: Each response should take about a half page to a full page.
5. What did Shelby County v. Holder, 570 US 529 (2013) rule? How many justices ruled in the majority? Who wrote the majority opinion? What was declared unconstitutional? Please explain. Who wrote the dissenting opinion? What was the focus and reasoning of the dissenting opinion? What is preclearance? What states were subject to preclearance?
6. Explain California’s primary system. How is California more democratic than the federal system? What is a jungle primary?
7. Why has the US two-party system endured?
8. Explain the Electoral College process outlined in the Constitution?
9. What did Buckley v. Valeo 424 US 1 (1976) rule? The case is a per curiam opinion. What is a per curiam opinion? How does this ruling change the way we look at financing political campaigns?
10. Explain political party realignment and dealignment. Which one best describes the last presidential election (2020). Please cite evidence.
Part three: 1 question. This response should be at least a page.
11. Citizens United v FEC 558 US 310 (2010) is a famous Supreme Court case that introduces superPACs. Please read and summarize the case into a one-page brief using the following headers:
-Facts (what circumstances led to this case going before the Court)
-Constitutional issue (written as a question)
-Reasoning/Analysis (how did the Court rule, who wrote the majority opinion and what were the arguments made)
-Conclusion (what did the Court rule).
-Impact of case (how does this case change society)
For more information on Financing Political Campaigns read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_finance
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.