For this assignment chose 3 stocks that will be analyzed and make Excel files that will make up an entire project at the end. 1. Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (ZM)NasdaqGS – NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD 2. Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK-A)NYSE – NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD 3. Amazon The purpose of the project is to develop a strategy for investing a specific sum of money.
For the three stocks discuss economic condition, industry/sector condition, and firm’s financial analysis based on three criteria:
(1) the evaluation of the company’s financial performance, including measures of liquidity, leverage, profitability, and asset management;
(2) the ability of the student to relate economic/industry environment to the company’s financial performance.
(3) the quality of the display and graphing in report, PPT, and Excel. Also make a portfolio statistic and estimate systemic risk:
download the past five years of monthly price data for 3-5 stocks of his/her choice and the S&P 500 Index from Yahoo! Finance. Student will use Excel to compute monthly returns for stocks and S&P 500 Index. Students will then use Excel to estimate means and standard deviations for each stock’s returns, as well as a correlation matrix across all returns. Students will also use Excel to estimate Security Characteristic Line (SCL) and the beta coefficient by using to measure systematic risk. Students will then compute the expected return of the stock as of the presentation date, implied by the beta coefficient under the single factor specification of the Capital Asset Pricing Model. Students will turn in their calculations, including spreadsheets showing the raw stock prices, calculations, and relevant graphs.
Student grades will be based upon the following criteria:
(1) correctly identify and download stock price data from Yahoo! Finance;
(2) correctly perform statistical computations of mean returns, standard deviations and the correlation matrix of returns;
(3) perform a correct analysis to derive the beta coefficient and expected returns; and
(4) the quality of the display and graphing in report, PPT, and Excel. And Construct an optimal portfolio using Excel Solver: In the portfolio project, students will derive an optimal portfolio using the optimization technique such as Excel solver.
Student grades will be based upon the following scores:
(1) correctly utilize Solver to derive the optimal portfolio; and
(2) the quality of the display and graphing of the optimal portfolio in report, PPT, and Excel.
For more information on Financial Performance read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_analysis
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.