Financial analysis american red cross
Financial Analysis and Recommendations for Improvement
This is the last component of your course project. This assignment has three parts. Include all three parts in a single paper.
Write a synopsis of the outcomes of your assignments in Units 3, 5, and 7, including any changes you want to make in response to feedback from your instructor or peers, or from further learning. Do not just copy and paste your assignments. Instead, write a professional synopsis of each assignment in 2–3 pages each. Ensure that somewhere in your synopses you:
- Analyze the selected nonprofit organization’s budgeting and financial management and its financial analysis practices.
- Analyze the current profit or loss and long-term fiscal strength of the nonprofit, in light of its mission, vision, values, and stakeholder impact.
Write a brief (3–5 pages) section discussing recommendations for improving the financial analysis and management practices used in the organization. This section should include at least three practical, actionable recommendations for improvements. Base your recommendations on the information you developed in the first three assignments and support your recommendations with scholarly resources. Make sure that this section includes the following:
- Recommendations for the nonprofit that balance the philosophical complexity of accomplishing mission, vision, and values with fiscal responsibility.
- A communication of the financial position of the organization and the implications of its fiscal policies. Use a professional style appropriate to a scholarly or professional audience.
Write 2–3 pages of personal, thoughtful reflection on the process of completing this project. In your reflection, analyze what you learned about collaborating with professional tax, financial, and legal consultants to support an organization’s financial position.
You also might want to discuss the most important things you learned. Or, you might want to include how you will be able to use your knowledge in your professional life. Consider what you learned about the following and how you learned it:
- Analyzing the financial operations of for-profit, nonprofit, and government human service organizations.
- Analyzing the theories and practices of organizational fiscal management and control.
- Evaluating opportunities to develop and secure capital and financial resources.
- Critiquing investment philosophies and policies in conjunction with a board of directors or organizational stakeholders.
Reflection will help you process your experiences, provide insight, and help you assess the value you attach to your learning.
Your final course project should consist of the following sections:
- Title page.
- Abstract with keywords.
- Synopsis of the Intersection of Mission and Money assignment.
- Synopsis of the Financial Reporting Strategies and Decision Making assignment.
- Synopsis of the Financial Management Practices assignment.
Review the scoring guide for this assignment now, to learn about the criteria on which your assignment performance will be graded.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message. Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and respectful of the diversity, dignity, and integrity of others, consistent with the expectations for stakeholders in human services professions.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting requirements. Include correct headings, citations, and references.
- Number of resources: At least 5 resources (peer-reviewed publications), excluding the course text. Critically evaluate the literature and practices addressed.
- Length of paper: 11–15 typed, double-spaced pages, not counting the cover page, abstract, and reference page.
- Structure of paper: Include a cover page, an abstract, and a reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Headings: Use headings based on the assignment tasks, in APA format.
Attached you will find the first 3 assignments to refer to.
Submit your paper to Turnitin and then submit your assignment and Turnitin report in the Assignment area as attachments. Your assignment should be a Word document.