Link to Film http://sohstream.csudh.edu/jbrandt/frida.mp4 article and lecture attached.
• Identify the essential issues of the readings and themes of the films.
• Answer any questions asked in the lecture material.
• Your initial response(s) to the films and reading, and an analysis as to why and how they left you with these particular impressions. Explain the complexities faced in exploring the reading alongside the week’s film(s).
• Two or three questions that come to mind after finishing the readings and film. In addition, jot down any thoughts you might have about these.
• Point to an important passage (or passages) in the reading and/or scene(s) in the film that need to be understood. Copy one sentence, line, or phrase that struck you as especially moving, puzzling, enlightening, etc. Then discuss how and why this sentence, line, or phrase evoked this response.
• Respond to the comments and questions raised by your classmates.
• Purpose: What is the main purpose of the article?
• Topic: What is the key question the author is addressing? (Figure out the key question in the mind of the author when she/he wrote the article)
• Context: What is the context of the article? (Figure out the historical, ethical, political, cultural, environmental, and/or circumstantial settings or conditions that influence and complicate the consideration of the author’s key question)
• Tone: What is the tone of the article? (Figure out the author’s attitude toward her/his argument)
• Information: What is the most important information in the article? (Figure out the facts, experiences, data the author is using to support her/his conclusions)
• Inferences: What are the main inferences/conclusions in the article? (Identify the key conclusions the author comes to and presents in the article)
• Concepts: What are the key concept(s) we need to understand in the article? What does the author mean by using these concepts? (Figure out the most important ideas you would have to understand in order to understand the author’s line of reasoning)
• Point of View: What are the main point(s) of view presented in the article? (What is the author looking at, and how is she/he seeing it?)
• Assumptions: What are the main assumption(s) underlying the author’s thinking? (Figure out what the author is taking for granted [that might be questioned])
• Implications: What are the implications if we take the author’s line of reasoning seriously? If we fail to take this line of reasoning seriously, what are the implications? (What consequences are likely to follow if people ignore the author’s reasoning?)
For more information on Film Analysis and Studies read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_analysis
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.