1. Observe a family ritual (e.g., fiesta participation, birthday, burial, wake, Sunday or day of worship) at home or through an online event. If this is the only resort, you have the option to make this activity an auto-ethnography and observe your own reactions in relation to this ritual.
Alternative activity: Due to the Covid pandemic, The Faura Project’s annual Flores de Mayo Festival and Conference had to be conducted entirely online this year. Recall your experience of the Flores de Mayo events in your community and respond to how this may have inspired The Faura Project’s online festival and academic conference. As the week-long event targets the general public (not just Catholics) as well as the academic community, notice that equity is addressed in the conference theme as well as in the festival activities (even in the week’s culminating activity, the Dress-UP Santacruzan) . You may view the event in this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjZXSzD8TE0Eir1HO7b7EmA (Links to an external site.) I encourage you all to subscribe to the channel to get updates.
2. Take note of your reactions and responses by doing field notes. Field notes consists of detailed descriptions of what you saw as well as your own thoughts and feeling about what you observed. Be guided by the following questions:
a) What performance did you observe? Where was it held (describe the venue)? Who were the people there? How did the other people react to the performance / exhibit / work?
b) Did you like the performance? Why or why not?
c) What are the aesthetic standards that you used to evaluate the said performance? What disciplinal bases did you use? Where did you learn these standards?
3. State the nature of the occurrence in the said performance (what it is and why it is conducted) and compare the following:
1) location of event (or the performance) and its geographical description (rural/urban; near a mountain/river/sea; online; etc.),
2) participation of people in the family/community, how you participated in it, and how you felt about it,
3) how are rituals (such as family or community events) forms of performance?
Write a 350-500-word report based on the information gathered from your field notes.
For more information on Family Ritual Activities read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritual
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.