Evidence-Based Practice Proposal – Section E: Implementation Plan
In 1,250-1,500 words, provide a description of the methods to be used to implement the proposed solution. Include the following:
1. Describe the setting and access to potential subjects. If there is a need for a consent or approval form, then one must be created. Although you will not be submitting the consent or approval forms in Topic 5 with the narrative, you will include the consent or approval forms in the appendices for the final paper.
2. Describe the amount of time needed to complete this project. Create a timeline. Make sure the timeline is general enough that it can be implemented at any date. Although you will not be submitting the timeline in Topic 5 with the narrative, you will include the timeline in the appendices for the final paper.
3. Describe the resources (human, fiscal, and other) or changes needed in the implementation of the solution. Consider the clinical tools or process changes that would need to take place. Provide a resource list. Although you will not be submitting the resource list in Topic 5 with the narrative, you will include the resource list in the appendices for the final paper.
4. Describe the methods and instruments, such as a questionnaire, scale, or test to be used for monitoring the implementation of the proposed solution. Develop the instruments. Although you will not be submitting the individual instruments in Topic 5 with the narrative, you will include the instruments in the appendices for the final paper.
5. Explain the process for delivering the (intervention) solution and indicate if any training will be needed.
6. Provide an outline of the data collection plan. Describe how data management will be maintained and by whom. Furthermore, provide an explanation of how the data analysis and interpretation process will be conducted. Develop the data collection tools that will be needed. Although you will not be submitting the data collection tools in Topic 5 with the narrative, you will include the data collection tools in the appendices for the final paper.
7. Describe the strategies to deal with the management of any barriers, facilitators, and challenges.
8. Establish the feasibility of the implementation plan. Address the costs for personnel, consumable supplies, equipment (if not provided by the institute), computer-related costs (librarian consultation, database access, etc.), and other costs (travel, presentation development). Make sure to provide a brief rationale for each. Develop a budget plan. Although you will not be submitting the budget plan in Topic 5 with the narrative, you will include the budget plan in the appendices for the final paper.
9. Describe the plans to maintain, extend, revise, and discontinue a proposed solution after implementation.
You are required to cite five to 10 sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
All my papers for this class will be based on the below PICOT statement. This is one paper.
(P) – Population/ problem:There has been an increase case of death among Asian Americans due to cancer.
(I) – Intervention: Reliable policy, procedure establishment and provision of necessary education to address the problem of cancer are important factors. The government should make sure there are credible institutions to train nursing professionals. The government should also make sure there are adequate public awareness classes given to ensure general population has adequate knowledge about the disease process.
(C) – Americans born and raised in united states.
(O) The above intervention will help to fight against cancer in early detection and curb its spread. Government organizations and non government organizations should work in collaboration with the public and the society to make sure the problem of cancer is addressed and public is educated about the early detection and treatment modalities.
(T) – one year
Setting and Access to Potential Subjects
A comprehensive description of setting and access to potential subjects is thoroughly developed with supporting details.
Amount of Time Needed to Complete This Project
A comprehensive description of the amount of time needed to complete this project is thoroughly developed with supporting details.
Resources or Changes Needed in the Implementation of the Solution
A comprehensive description of the resources or changes needed in the implementation of the solution is thoroughly developed with supporting details.
Methods And Instruments
A comprehensive description of methods and instruments is thoroughly developed with supporting details.
Process for Delivering the Intervention Solution
A comprehensive description of the process for delivering the intervention solution is thoroughly developed with supporting details.
Data Collection, Including Data Management and Analysis Processes
A comprehensive description of data collection, including data management and analysis processes, is thoroughly developed with supporting details.
Strategies to Deal With the Management of Any Barriers, Facilitators, and Challenges
A comprehensive description of strategies to deal with the management of any barriers, facilitators, and challenges is thoroughly developed with supporting details.
Feasibility of the Implementation Plan
A comprehensive description the feasibility of the implementation plan is thoroughly developed with supporting details.
Plans to Maintain, Extend, Revise, and Discontinue a Proposed Solution After Implementation
A comprehensive description of plans to maintain, extend, revise, and discontinue a proposed solution after implementation is thoroughly developed with supporting details.
Number of required resources is met. Sources are current, and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Thesis Development and Purpose
Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
Argument Logic and Construction
Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
Paper Format (Use of appropriate style for the major and assignment)
All format elements are correct.
Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style)
Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.