7) In parallelogram SNOW, ST = 6, NW = 4, m∠OSW=36°, m∠SNW=58°, and m∠NTS=80°.
a) Find SO.
b) Find NT.
c) Find m∠NWS.
d) Find m∠SOW. 7)
8) Find the value of x and y that would make the quadrilateral a parallelogram.
9) Determine what type of quadrilateral ABCD has given the coordinates: A(1, −1), B(7, 1), C(8, −2), D(2, −4). Show work and justify your reasoning.
10) Complete the proof.
Given: ABCD is a rectangle W, X, Y, and Z are midpoints of BC, AB, AD, and CD respectively
Prove: quadrilateral WXYZ is a rhombus
ABCD is a rectangle. Given
(BW) ̅≅(WC) ̅, _________, _________, _________ Definition of Midpoint
BD = AC
(XY) ̅ is a midsegment in ∆ABD,
_________________, ________________ Definition of a Triangle Midsegment
XY = ½ BD = WZ and ________________ The midsegment of a triangle is equal to one-half the length of the parallel side.
½ BD = ½ AC
XY = WZ = YZ = XW
WXYZ is a rhombus
11) Find x and y. Simplify all radicals – do not use decimal approximations.
12) Find x.
13) The two figures are similar. Find x.
14) Determine whether the quadrilaterals are similar. If so, write the similarity statement.
15) Determine whether the triangles are similar. If so, write the similarity statement and theorem (SSS, SAS, or AA).
16) Determine whether the triangles are similar. If so, write the similarity statement and theorem (SSS, SAS, or AA).
17) Determine whether the following triangles are acute, obtuse, or right.
a) 48, 55, 76
b) 20, 20, 24
c) 5, 12, 15
18) Find the missing sides.
19) Find the missing sides.
20) Find x.
21) Find x.
22) Find the measure of angle x.
23) Find the measure of angle x.
24) Use the Law of Sines or Law of Cosines to solve the triangle. Round answers to the nearest tenth.
25) Find x.
26) Find x.
27) Solve for x if PQ = x + 7 and PR = 2x – 9.
28) Find x.
29) The area of a parallelogram is 15 in.2. If the base is 5 in., what is the height?
30) Find the area of a circle whose diameter is 34 cm.
31) Find the surface area and volume.
32) Find the surface area and volume.
33) Find the area of the blue sector.
34) The vertices of ∆GHI are G(1, 1), H(5, 1), and I(5, 4). Reflect ∆GHI over the x−axis. Find the coordinates of △G′H′I′.
35) The vertices of ∆ABC are A(−6, −7), B(−3, −10), and C(−5, 2). Find the vertices of ∆A′B′C′, given the translation rule: (x, y) → (x − 5, y + 8)
35) For more information on Euclidean Geometry check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euclidean_geometry
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.