After viewing the selected film from the list of films provided by the instructor, develop a scholarly paper that includes the following:
1. Provide a brief introduction of the selected film that includes a title, year released, genre, and main theme.
2. Provide a one-paragraph summary of the selected film.
3. Identify and discuss the ethical issue(s) identified in the film.
4. Define each of the four ethical principles: autonomy, non-maleficence, beneficence, and justice.
a. Provide examples from the film that relate to each relevant principle.
b. Note: If the film does not address one of the principles acknowledge the omission in the paper.
5. Compare the film’s portrayal of the issue to current legal and ethical issues in the practice of professional nursing.
6. Evaluate the impact of the ethical issue(s) portrayed in the film on the nursing profession.
7. The scholarly paper should be 4-5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
8. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and conclusion.
9. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
10. Write the paper in the third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify I, we, you, me, and our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used. The exception to this rule is if/when you do the reflective piece as it relates to your position (values) at the end.
11. Include a minimum of (4) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
12. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
13. Prior to the final submission, review the originality report and make any needed changes. No Plagiarism
My Sister’s Keeper PG -13
I need 5 pages for the paper including the reference page. No cover page (APA style formatting and intext citation)
For more information on Ethical Principles read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.