introduction: Using the appropriate training and development methods can have significant effects on employee performance and the success or failure of a company. Similarly, ethics also can impact how employees and the company are perceived, which can ultimately affect the success of the company.
Read the scenario and address the checklist items regarding employee training, development, and ethics.
Scenario: The technology company you work for has had difficulties resulting from expert employees leaving the company after only 6 months to a year of employment. This turnover has caused client software projects to not be completed as scheduled. The CEO has turned to you as the HR director to find out what is wrong and to recommend a remedy. You do some initial investigations only to find that the salaried, full-time employees at this level of expertise are working 60 hours a week or more on a regular basis. You are concerned not only for the business implications of this attrition problem but the ethical implications.
● Describe the company’s problem in your own words from a business and ethical perspective.
● Choosing one of the ethical approaches from the Learning Activity, describe what ethical approach you would use for the development of these employees and explain why.
● Describe the training and development methods you would use to improve employee morale and motivation and to reduce attrition.
● Submit your minimum 2-page (i.e., 500 words) response in an original essay with additional title and reference pages in APA format and citation style.
1. Based on the scenario, describes the company’s problem in his/her own words from a business and ethical perspective.
2. Describes what ethical approach (from those provided) to use for the development of these employees and explains why.
3. Describes the training and development methods to use to improve employee morale and motivation.
4. Describes the training and development methods to use to reduce attrition.
5. Describes how the chosen training and development methods would improve motivation and morale and reduce attrition in some detail.
For more information on Ethical Issues read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.