Eth 316 ethics and social responsibility week 4 assignment
Research, individually, a corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy at a large organization. Prepare to discuss the benefits and disadvantages of the policy with your team.
Imagine your team represents the executive committee at an imaginary organization tasked with drafting a CSR policy. Each person must represent a different stakeholder in the company.
Document your committee’s views on the essential components of a CSR policy. Include the following:
- What role does your organization play in the community?
- What factors in your organization influence the social responsibility strategies?
- What is one social initiative your organization will champion?
- What is your organization’s responsibility to the community? Explain.
- What are the main components of an effective CSR policy?
- What are the potential consequences of your chosen social initiative and policy?
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including speaker notes, presenting your CSR policy to key stakeholders in your organization.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Use and Properly Cite (per APA guidelines) at least one credible resource in addition to our class texts/materials for each member of your Learning Team.