End of course paper | Management homework help
Name of Organization : Google
The final paper will include an assessment of a business entity or organization that you are familiar with. You will create a 10-page (minimum) double-spaced/12-font paper that includes the following:
· Detailed analysis on how the organization applies the lessons learned in the course, including the following concepts (select those that are applicable to your selected organization):
o Fundamentals of leadership, including leadership styles and traits
o Strategic thinking
o Emotional intelligence
o Communication and leadership
o Organizational culture and climate
o High performing teams
o Managing change
o Problem management and decision making
o Consensus building and negotiation
o Ethics and professional codes of conduct
o Managing conflict
o Strategic planning
o Power and Politics
· Citing and referencing applicable course materials and textbooks, including:
o Bradberry, T. & Greaves, J. (2009). Emotional intelligence 2.0. San Diego: TalentSmart.
o Kotter, John P. (2012). Leading change. Boston: Harvard Business School Press.
o Lewis, James P. (2003). Project leadership. New York: McGraw-Hill.
o Lussier, R.N & Achua, C.F. (2012). Leadership: Theory, application, & skill development (5th Ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning.
o Project Management Institute (2017). A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK Guide, 6th Ed.) Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute, Inc.
o Other academic citations are encouraged, but will not be accepted in lieu of the above.
· Master’s level academic writing style, including appropriate grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, internal organization including appropriate paragraphs, citations, and references.
· Overall organization of document to include an introduction, body and conclusion.
· Papers are required to be submitted via Turnitin for final grading. Papers with a Turnitin Originality score of greater than 10% will be reviewed for potential plagiarism.
Any papers that have evidence of plagiarism will receive a grade of “0” in accordance with the Course Syllabus.
Grading Rubric attached.