Provide the full name of the toy, and the name of the manufacturer. Then, provide a detailed description of the toy in your own words. Use five to seven sentences to indicate, for example, the size of the toy, the materials it’s made from, its purpose, how it is cleaned and sanitized, how it is played with, how it is stored, its typical purchase price and where it can be purchased, and other information you wish to share.
Then, answer each of these questions in its own fully developed paragraph:
1. Why is this toy developmentally appropriate for a child in this age group?
2. Why is this toy educational? What can children learn by playing with this toy?
3. Why is this toy appealing to a child in this age group?
4. Would a parent select this toy? Why or why not?
5. Would you select this toy to use with a child in this age group? Why or why not?
6. Is the toy safe for young children? Why or why not?
7. What hazards could you anticipate with this toy? How can you prevent the hazard from happening?
Part 2 of the assignment will consist of twenty-four (24) fully developed paragraphs in total, eight (8) paragraphs per toy, including the toy’s description.
1. Type your submission, double-spaced, in a standard print font, size 12. Use a standard document format with one-inch margins. (Times New Roman, Calibri, or Arial are recommended fonts.)
2. Include a Title Page in APA format that includes your full name, the name and number of this exam, the name and number of this course, the name of the school, and the date of submission. Refer to the Sample APA Title Page on the Early Childhood Learning Resource Center.
3. Read the assignment carefully, and include all of the necessary information. Be sure to cite all of the websites and articles you use.
4. Include in-text citations in your essay, and a References page; use APA format for both.
5. Review the important information and additional guidance in the assignment’s video
6. You’re encouraged to access and review the course resources available on the Early Childhood College Programs and Courses Learning Resource Center for additional guidance on completing this assignment: https://pflibrary.pennfoster.edu/earlychildhoodcenter/college
I have uploaded the complete instructions for this project please read them casefully
For more information on Educational Toy read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educational_toy
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.