ASSIGNMENT: DRAFT OF RESEARCHED MEMO
To begin the educational media project, you need to first do your research. First, choose a topic that is related to your non-profit. The topic should be somewhat technical and should be deep enough to challenge a college-educated audience of non-experts. For example, if your organization is the Red Cross, you might want to research how the blood donation system works–how is blood stored, typed, and matched. You would not want to research what the Red Cross does generally because that topic is not so challenging or technical. Note that “technical” does not necessarily mean the subject matter has to do with science or technology. You can have a technical description of the foster care system, for example, that discusses the process of vetting foster parents. Your focus should be on choosing a subject matter that is challenging enough to be interesting to an educated audience.
The purpose of this memo is to show your client that you have done your homework on the topic that you will use as the basis of your educational media project. Your memo should meet the following criteria:
1. Length. It should be at least 1200 words long, with a thesis statement as well as topic sentences. It should be addressed to decision-makers at your non-profit client.
2. Citations. All information included should be cited using MLA format (or a citation format from your discipline; either way, it should be consistent). This means you need both in-text citations as well as a Works Cited page. This is VERY IMPORTANT. Even if you include a Works Cited, you have plagiarized if you include information in your memo without an in-text citation. Remember: it is your job to use paraphrasing, quoting, and correct citations in order to avoid plagiarism. Revisit the quiz you took to remind you of how to handle these issues or be sure to ask me questions
3. Language. All information should be explained in clear language that is geared to a college-level audience. Jargon and terminology should be explained and defined clearly.
4. Introduction. Your memo should include a brief introduction that explains why the topic is relevant to an audience of the college-educated public.
5. Body paragraphs. Consider using lists, headings, and notices so that your memo is easy to read. Again, remember to paraphrase and to use citations throughout your memo.
6. Sources. The memo should include at least 5 credible sources. At least three of these sources must be from authors OTHER THAN the non-profit that is your client. That is, if the Red Cross is your client, you can only have two sources that are from the Red Cross. The reason is credibility–you want to show the non-profit that you have done research outside of the organization.
You can use the following links to find sources:
news.google.com. For more information on Educational Media Foundation check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educational_Media_Foundation
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.