February 18th, 2020
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Define e-Learning.
- Summarize at least five (5) significant developments in e-Learning over the past ten (10) years.
- Evaluate at least three (3) three (3)primary benefits of providing and offering high-quality online training, courses, and programs to employees and learners in businesses, K-12 schools, or institutions of higher education.
- Analyze at least three (3) primary reasons some businesses, K-12 schools, or institutions of higher education are hesitant or choose not to offer fully online courses and programs.
- Predict the extent to which e-Learning will replace the traditional face-to-face learning in K-12 and higher educational settings.
- Recommend at least three ways technology will be needed to support and sustain the e-Learning process.
- Provide at least five (5) academic references (published within the last five  years) to support your paper.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the factors that contribute to the evolution of e-Learning.
- Analyze the different needs of e-Learning in educational and non-educational settings.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the theory and practice of e-Learning.
- Write clearly and concisely about the theory and practice of e-Learning using proper writing mechanics. Get Social Science help today