I have 2. I’ll pay the same person.
Read these instructions and select one (1) A question and one (1) B question to answer in the discussion thread in a single main post.
You are to write a minimum of 300-400 words for your main post and a minimum of 100-150 words for each response to a classmate. Always support your ideas, arguments, and comments with appropriately referenced (APA) literature, theory, and research. Respond with sufficient detail to support your position while citing specific examples and applying concepts from the course materials. Please ensure that you include in-text citations and a proper bibliographic reference for all of your sources, to include the course materials. Writing mechanics count in every post you make.
A. QUESTIONS (select one for discussion):
1. Seizing and searching a motor vehicle is required in almost every major crimes case, ranging from a vehicle burglary to sexual assault and homicide, in other words, any crime in which a vehicle was used to go to or leave the crime scene, or the vehicle is the crime scene.
It is always important to determine who is the registered owner of the vehicle to determine if a search warrant is required, the owner gave consent or if the vehicle belongs to the victim.
Place the following investigative steps in the correct order and explain why.
2. Discuss the proper procedure for the investigation of an abandoned vehicle that has not been reported stolen and a serious crime has occurred in the area.
3. As a crime scene investigator you may be assigned to process the scene of a hit and run collision involving a pedestrian. Identify and discuss the type of evidence a crime scene investigator should attempt to locate on the suspect vehicle.
4. You have a case in which the alleged perpetrator committed the crime inside of a car. The car has been recovered and now you need to collect evidence. You have been advised of the need to collect fingerprint evidence from inside the car. How would you do that? Is it possible to superglue fume the inside of a vehicle? If so, describe. If not, why not?
B. QUESTIONS (select one for discussion):
1. Officer Jack Smart responded to a crime scene and collected a computer. The computer was on and he searched the e-mail account and took photos of the screen. Then, he shut down the window program and unplugged the computer. He packaged it in a plastic bag and also collected an external hard drive that was connected to the CPU unit.
2. Criminalist Tom Parauda is investigating the scene of a crime involving a computer. After he arrives, he photographs the overall scene and takes close-up shots of all the connections to the single computer involved, as well as photos of the serial numbers of the computer and all peripheral devices. Tom then labels the cord to each peripheral device, then disconnects them from the computer. After making sure that all the data in RAM has been saved to the hard drive, he unplugs the computer from the wall. Identify and discuss any mistakes, if any, that Tom made. Support your rationale with your research.
3. Name 3 pieces of evidence considered “digital” evidence and describe how and why these items have evidentiary value. What kind of evidence is on them? What value could the evidence have to solving a case?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.