Develop a 6-7-page implementation plan for the initiative you proposed in Assessment 1. Include a budget for material, staffing, and capital costs over the first five years of the initiative, as well as projected earnings. In addition, include a timeline, an organizational impact analysis, and an explanation of the effects of environmental changes on the initiative.
Note: Each assessment in this course builds upon the work you have completed in previous assessments. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in the order in which they are presented.
As a master’s-level health care practitioner, you may be expected to create budgets and implementation plans to ensure that initiatives to take advantage of economic opportunities for the organization are rolled out successfully and can be sustained over multiple years. Additionally, it is important to be able to envision how an initiative could be implemented in different contexts and for different purposes to ensure that the investment remains a viable and positive asset to your organization or care setting.
Develop a thorough implementation plan for the economic initiative you proposed in Assessment 1. Your plan must include a budget for material, staffing, and capital costs over the first five years of the initiative, as well as projected earnings. In addition, include:
• A plan and timeline for rolling out the initiative.
• An analysis of how the initiative may impact other aspects of the organization or care setting.
• An explanation how the initiative can remain viable in the face of environmental changes.
• Sufficient relevant and credible supporting evidence.
The requirements for your implementation plan, outlined below, correspond to the scoring guide criteria, so be sure to address each main point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed. In addition, be sure to note the requirements for document format and length and for supporting evidence.
• Create a budget for expected costs and earnings over the first five years of your proposed initiative.
o What are the expected material, staffing, and capital costs of your proposed initiative over its first five years?
o What are the projected earnings for your organization or care setting over the first five years of your economic initiative?
o How does this budget take into account the findings and feedback you received on your business case?
o What assumptions are you basing your budget on?
• Create an implementation plan for your proposed initiative that enables achievement of quality or service improvements in an ethical and culturally equitable way.
o Did you create a timeline for the rollout?
o How will you work with relevant stakeholders to ensure that your economic initiative is implemented successfully and sustained?
o How will you ensure that the rollout is conducted in an ethical and culturally equitable manner?
o How will you ensure that the desired quality or service improvements your economic initiative will achieve are on track during and after implementation?
• Analyze the impact of your proposed initiative, once implemented, on other aspects of your organization or care setting and ways in which negative impacts could be mitigated.
o What other aspects of your organization or care setting may be positively or negatively impacted by the implementation of your proposed initiative?
o How will these other aspects of your organization or care setting be affected? (For example, increased workload on a testing department, borrowing of staff hours from another part of the care setting, or better communication with the community.)
o How could you mitigate at least some of the negative effects on other aspects of your organization or care setting?
• Explain your strategies for ensuring that your proposed initiative can remain a viable asset to the organization or care setting in the face of dynamic environmental forces.
o What are the environmental risks to your economic initiative?
o How could your initiative, or aspects of it, still be a viable benefit to your organization or care setting if the environment shifts in unpredictable ways?
o What strategies would you propose implementing to keep all, or a portion of, your initiative a viable net benefit to your organization or care setting?
• Justify the relevance and significance of the quantitative and qualitative economic, financial, and scholarly evidence you used throughout your plan to support your recommendations.
o How is the evidence relevant to your organization or care setting?
o How is the evidence relevant to your proposed economic initiative?
o How does the evidence illustrate a solution that has been successful in the past?
o How does the evidence illustrate that a recommendation is the best course of action for your situation and organization or care setting?
• Write concisely and directly, using active voice.
o Proofread your document before you submit it to minimize errors that could distract readers and make it more difficult for them to focus on the substance of your implementation plan.
• Adhere to the rules of grammar, usage, and mechanics.
Example Assessment: You may use the following to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like:
• Assessment 3 Example [PDF].
Your assessment should also meet the following requirements:
• Format: Format your implementation plan using current APA style. Use the APA Style Paper Tutorial [DOCX] to help you in writing and formatting your implementation plan. Be sure to include:
o A title page and references page. An abstract is not required.
o A running head on all pages.
o Appropriate section headings.
• Length: Your implementation plan should be 6–7 pages in length, not including the title page and references page.
• Supporting evidence: Cite 3–5 authoritative and scholarly resources to support your implementation plan. Be sure that your sources include specific economic data.
For more information on Developing an Implementation Plan read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_implementation
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.