3 pages for the essay, and 1 page is the graph. you can customize it however, doesn’t need to be my experiences. directions are specific though.
Loss History Graph Instructions
Part I: Using a Loss History Graph as an Assessment Tool
Considering the broad definition of loss (job, pet, loved one, etc) construct a loss history graph which represents the loss events in your life. It can be as simple as this:
Dog died death of significant person divorce
Age 4 Age 26 Age 38
You are required to Indicate:
1. Your age at the time of each loss and your age now
2. Nature of the loss: move, pet loss, parents divorce, lost job, etc
3. Highlight this information using a “keyed” color code to show:
losses you remember grieving (in red) and losses for which you did not grieve (in blue).
If there are losses that you choose not to disclose, that is fine. The main goal is to learn to use the tool while thinking about how the losses in your life influence your clinical practice with individuals who are dealing with issues of grief and loss.
Part II: Autobiographical Reflection on Your Losses (3) double spaced typed pages)
Part IIa: Personal Style for Dealing with Loss
1. What losses have you experienced that you would consider significant? What determines significance for you?
2. How did you respond to/cope with the various losses? Did you find yourself distancing yourself from the loss experience? What personal strengths helped you? What personal limitations may have hindered your process? What patterns do you notice as you reflect on your response to various life losses?
3. How have the following influenced your coping style?
-people around you?
-your cultural background, ethnicity, religion?
-your personal values, attitudes, and beliefs?
4. How did the earlier loss experiences in your life impact your responses to later losses?
5. How does your loss history impact your life choices today?
Part IIb: Impact of Personal Experience on Clinical Practice
1.How do you think that personal loss experiences (or the absence of them) have influenced your comfort level in working with others who are dealing with issues of grief and loss?
2. How might your coping style (related to loss) influence the way you work withothers?
3. How else might your experiences have an impact on your work?
-Do you think your experiences will help you in your work?
-Do you think your experiences might hinder your work in some way?
Part III: Potential Challenges or Dilemmas
Based upon your experiences or your personal belief system:
-Are there any specific issues or situations that might be challenging or difficult for you? -Identify any value-oriented or ethical dilemmas related to grief and loss issues that mayarise in your work.
Part IV: Coping Strategies/Identification of Resources
Identify coping strategies and/or resources that could assist you in dealing with the dilemmas or challenges identified in Part III.
For more information on Dealing With Loss read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grief
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.