Maxwell, J. A. (2013). Qualitative research design: An interactive approach (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
Review pages 90-95 of Maxwell (2013). Note that ethical considerations apply to action research and your class project (or to any improvement inquiry that involves the collection of information from stakeholders).
For this assignment, develop several paragraphs (200–500 words) that respond to the following questions:
• How would your positionality as a researcher be defined—as an insider working with insiders, for instance?
• How would you describe your positionality in terms of power relationships with potential stakeholder groups from whom you might interact and collect information?
• What conflicts of interest exist, given your role and positionality?
• Which principles learned in CITI training apply to information gathering and data collection in your own organization?
• How could someone be hurt or at risk as a consequence of a focus group interview, individual interview, survey, or observational data collected in your organization?
• How did you ensure ethical practices in gathering your data?
• How did you ensure accuracy in your data collection? What were the results of your member checking with participants?
• What are the clear benefits of the information you obtained during your interviews or focus group and do they outweigh the risks?
• How might bias creep into your data collection or analysis and how might you avoid it?
As you develop your paragraphs, note the following:
• Address issues related to ethics, positionality, and power dynamics.
• Provide specific examples and other details pertinent to your research site.
• Write in clear, focused statements supported by specific examples and credible evidence.
For more information on Data Collection read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_collection
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.