CV And CL Assignments
Resume and Cover Letter
Job posting for a job that you are interested in.
Build resume as a recent graduate with no experience or some internship type of experience
Write a professional cover letter and resume to apply for the job. Use the recommendations from details below to create these documents. Each document should be one page, but they should be together in one Word document. Be sure to pay attention to the formatting and editing.
Examples of Different Types of Resumes
This website has great examples of different types of resumes based on different careers/jobs:
Balance Careers: Resume Example
Tips on writing cover letters fromBalance Careers
Entry Level Healthcare Manager
Apply to join the fastest growing homecare company in Indiana, in the fastest growing segment of healthcare- Join Adaptive Nursing and Healthcare Services.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people’s lives while growing your career? We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic company and become an integral part of the caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Adaptive Nursing and Healthcare Services is the leading provider of home care services in the state of Indiana. Adaptive, established in 2011, was founded by home care professionals who sought to provide exceptional services, as compared to the larger homecare providers. By focusing on ethical business practices and leadership development, Adaptive has grown dramatically in the first 8 years. In that time Adaptive has opened 15 locations and is looking to expand into new markets over the next few years.
We are now looking for a key team member who will be responsible to prepare schedules and maintain appropriate staffing levels, communicate with referral sources, recruit and hire potential staff, territory development through marketing, and management training. In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn, LEAD and grow with Adaptive!
- Answer client inquires, take referrals, and schedule home care services.
- Source, interview and orient reliable and compassionate clinical staff (nurses and or home health aides).
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with referral sources and community resources.
- Manage a caseload of clients including staffing, scheduling and operations and administration.
- Implement marketing and branding campaigns, attending networking and career development events.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience with sales, marketing, branding as well as customer service is a plus.
- 1 year of professional experience preferred.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and of successfully taking on increased responsibility.
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position with growing company.
- Proven communication and organizational skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Salary and benefits package include:
- Base salary starting $33,000 per year
- M-F 9a-5p schedule plus on call schedule.
- Humana Insurance, Dental and Vision.
- 15 days paid time off annually (increased after 3 years of service)
- 401k with company match
- Weekly pay
- Weekly commission and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Incredible advancement opportunities
To learn more about our company please visit www.adaptiveindiana.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off