Critical synthesis of contemporary leadership models paper
June 19th, 2020
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper synthesizing contemporary views of leadership. Base your synthesis on your Week 5 PowerPoint® presentation, Week 6 paper, and the additional journal articles and videos presented.
To begin, select a contemporary leader, prior to 1950, who demonstrated a specific contemporary leadership model to mobilize large groups of people.
Include the following in your paper:
- Explain what characteristics make him or her a good leader and how he or she fits within the contemporary context.
- Describe the leadership actions he or she took to inspire and mobilize others and how they are aligned with particular leadership style(s).
- Compare the contemporary leader with the historical leader you selected in Week 4. Create a visual organizer to show the relationship between the two leaders and their leadership models.
- Discuss what the outcomes might be if the leaders exchanged places and were active in each other’s contexts.
- Drawing on your prior analytical and evaluative work of historical and contemporary views of leadership, identify two additional leadership characteristics you would like to develop. Provide justification for your choices.
Use a minimum of five references to support your synthesis. References should be peer-reviewed sources from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
PAPER POSTED BELOW
Week 6 paper
Week 5 powerpoint
Week 4 paper about historical leader