All assignments MUST be typed, double-spaced, in APA style, 7th edition, and must be written at graduate level English. You must integrate the material presented in the text to support your discussion, citing in APA format. Current research articles may be used to support the text information, but not replace the text.
Your discussion should illustrate your understanding of the text and research. Write in your own words, citing the source of your information in APA format. Please use all chapters in the text to add depth to your responses.
Your response to each question should be approx. 1- 1½ pages per question.
Assignment should be 7-8 pages total plus a title and reference page.
1. Discuss how Adler’s view of how a person’s level of social interest was determined by positive or negative social experiences in early childhood and how he called that lifestyle. Using examples, discuss what he saw as a solution to psychological disorders, or problems.
2. Discuss Horney’s rebuttal to Freud’s view of female psychology, specifically his gender bias and genitalia envy.
3. Discuss Pierre Janet’s concept of psychic energy and how he related this concept to mental health.
4. Discuss the social and political events that heavily impacted Pavlov’s research, specifically within the pivotal time period of his Tower of Silence distinction as the world-class center for physiological research.
5. Stanley Milgram’s obedience studies were controversial, had unexpected outcomes and challenged research ethical procedures. Discuss these elements specifically related to Milgram’s authority experience. Do you see Milgram’s findings applicable to contemporary social psychology?
6. The concept of self-actualization was first applied by Kurt Goldstein, used by Abraham Maslow and extended in terms of categorization by Carl Rogers. Discuss this progression and the change in application to describing human need and development.
For more information on Contemporary Social Psychology read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_psychology
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.