You are a Consumer Behaviour analyst in a marketing consultancy company. You have been assigned the task of making a report which critically discusses the influences of (1) culture and (2) another consumer behaviour aspect on a chosen organisation’s marketing activities. The report needs to demonstrate your understanding, judgement and insight into consumer behaviour discipline.
• The chosen organisation must be a (or at least have) B-to-C operation.
• “Marketing activities” are any element(s) of the marketing mix (e.g., company shops, advertisements, packaging, etc.). You can select one or more elements of the marketing mix and do not have to cover the entire mix.
• For this organisation:
1. Compare how they have taken into consideration two cultures (supranational, national cultures and/or subcultures). You need to evaluate their effort by identifying what they have done that was appropriate and what could be improved. Then make recommendations geared to improve their current efforts.
2. Choose another aspect from the course syllabus, i.e. perception, learning and memory; motivation and/or values; attitude; consumer Identity; reference groups; consumer resistance, and evaluate how it has influenced their marketing activities (in one culture vs. the other). Again, explain what they have done that was appropriate and what could be improved. On the basis of your analysis, make recommendations geared to sharpen their current efforts.
The report must include the following:
• Brief introduction to activities of the organisation of interest
• Define your report scope if necessary, e.g., does the report discuss the entire activity of the organization or only focuses on one specific area?
• Define the marketing activities that you are focusing on in this section.
• Compare how the organisation marketing activities reflect similarities and differences between the two chosen cultures.
• You can choose to:
a) Compare activities in two different countries (e.g. the UK and France); OR
b) Compare activities across different broader cultural groups (e.g. East vs. West); OR
c) Compare across offerings to different cultural groups
within one country (e.g. minorities vs. mainstream
offerings, across other subcultures); OR
d) Compare across offerings to similar subcultures across
national borders (e.g. skateboarders in Japan and
• Please specify which cultural comparison you are focusing on in your assignment.
• Using theories and concepts from the module relating to culture explain what they have done that was appropriate and areas for improvements.
• Clearly identify the consumer behaviour aspect from the module syllabus you are focusing on.
• Using theories and concepts from the module relating to your chosen aspect explain what they have done that was appropriate and areas for improvements.
• Then make recommendations geared to improve their current efforts in these countries.
• Concluding remarks
References (only cited work) For more information on Consumer Behaviour check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_behaviour
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.