Assignment 3 – Conflict Management
1. Give an example of how the same person might use different conflict styles in different relationships.
2. Why would a person use different conflict styles at work and at home?
3. Do you tend to be an avoider or an engager? When has it worked for you and not worked?
4. Which conflict style or combination of styles do you tend to choose? When has that benefited you? Cost you?
5. Create a conflict scenario and show how collaboration can be used effectively.
6. List three positive and three negative qualities of the competitive style.
7. Describe a scenario in which the compromising style would be effective.
8. Discuss two misconceptions about emotions in conflict.
9. How can systems theory help one understand conflict?
10. What are conflict triangles and why do they form? List a workplace example or a home example where one would expect to see a triangle formed.
11. Systems do develop rules for conflict. Give three rules present in the systems of which you are apart.
12. List three specific examples of how understanding micro-events can be helpful in conflict. For more information on Conflict Management check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_management
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.