Pick a company that produces a good or service. Choose a company that:
– Interests you. Consider companies for which you might want to work or where a family or friend works. This can be a local, national, or international company.
– Is not too diversified. For example, Philip Morris would be a bad choice because they are really several kinds of companies all operating under one name. To determine if your company is too diversified ask yourself, “In what industry does my company compete?” If you can think of more than one industry in which your company competes, then it is too diversified.
– Has been in existence for at least 10 years.
– Assume all goods/services are produced and sold in competitive markets.
1. Write a 200 word introduction of your company and what it produces.
2. Describe at least four factors that could affect the demand of a good or a service that the company produces. Show graphically the impact of each factor on the market for the good or service. (12.5 points each)
3. Describe at least four factors that could affect the supply of a good or a service that the company produces. Show graphically the impact of each factor on the market for the good or service. (12.5 points each)
All shifts should be tailored to this good or service rather than just a list of factors from the textbook.
For this part of the project you will
– DRAW eight graphs, four with demand shifts and four with supply shifts. Start each graph showing the market in equilibrium with a drawing like this:
– Write eight paragraphs (1/2 page each) explaining each shift and the impact on the equilibrium price and quantity of the good or service. Be specific – why was more/less demanded? Why was more/less supplied?
Total length = 9 pages:
1 page for 200 word introduction
8 x 1 page with a graph showing the impact of the change in supply or demand and explanation for each shift.
Due: Wednesday 06/16/21
For more information on Competitive Markets read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competition_(economics)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.