RTM 300- Community Service Learning Paper: Outline
Community Service Learning: Points: 15
Students will be responsible for researching a community organization of their choice, in a “different” community from one’s own. The organization must be approved in advance by the instructor and cannot be related to paid work or activities completed for another class.
Your paper must be 1-2 pages and should include:
– History of the organization.
– Programs/services the organization offer.
– Discuss the population/target audience the organization serves.
– Discuss the volunteer program:
– What volunteer opportunities are available (virtual and/or in-person)?
– Volunteer requirements (fingerprinting, training, etc.).
– Is the volunteer program a hiring pool?
– Timeframe for volunteer assignments and retention rate.
– Pre/Post COVID information: Moving forward.
– If possible, contact a staff person, volunteer or participant who can provide you with insight.
– Information you found worth mentioning.
– Based on your research, would you volunteer for the organization? Why/why not? Do you have suggestions for the organization that can help their volunteer program thrive?
For more information on Community Service Learning read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_service
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.