In order to prepare for this assignment, please write up a “Persuasion Plan.” This is not an outline of your speech, that will come later.
This is a formal document in essay format.
USE THESE QUESTIONS AS A GUIDELINE BUT DO NOT PLACE THEM IN YOUR ANSWER:
1. What is your topic? Give some basic background on your topic, so your instructor can understand it. Why do you think this topic is problematic and significant? Why should we care about it? Why do you care about it? Who is impacted by this topic?
2. What is your thesis, or contention? What supporting evidence or ideas (outside references) will you use to prove it?
3. Who is your audience? Describe the people you think you’ll be speaking to. Will they agree with you or not? What do you think will convince them?
4. What approach will you use to persuade them? Will you be serious, funny, sentimental, etc? Will you present lots of research, with charts and graphs? Or will you share personal stories?
5. Will you mostly rely on ethos, logos, or pathos? Why do you think that’s a good idea?
6. What are your outside references and visual aids? You must use at least two visual aids that are not simply photographs or images. You must use information that backs up the points you are making. What outside references will you need to successfully be persuasive?
7. What opposing opinion will you present and address? In addition, please note that with all topics part of your speech needs to include an essential element of an opposing opinion and how you argue against that opposing view.
*Regarding this written plan, there is no length requirement (1 to 2 pages should be sufficient)–remember: the more you plan ahead of time, and the more you think through your speech, the better your speech will turn out and I’ll be able to advise you more on your plan.
For more information on Communication Studies read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication_studies
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.