For this assignment, write a 750-1,000-word commentary that addresses a trend/topic related to ADHD.
This means that your essay should review a single trend related to ADHD. For instance, you could analyze one of the following trends (you are not limited to this list; these are suggestions):
• Increase in ADHD Diagnoses
• Impact of ADHD on a Child’s Schooling
• Impact of New ADHD Treatments
• Hidden Dangers of ADHD Medications
• The Reasoning Behind ADHD Awareness Week
• ADHD and the Zombie Phenomenon
• ADHD Drug Overdoses
This essay is NOT a summary of several different elements of ADHD. Rather, it is an analysis of a single trend related to ADHD, including various elements of that single trend.
Your review should include at least five scholarly sources outside of class texts.
1. Label or Identify the Subject: Provide the name for the trend and provide some context or background for the subject.
2. Explain the Subject: Find a pattern of meaning in the trend (e.g., speculate as to causes and effects of an event, compare with a similar case, or offer an example).
3. Make a Judgment/Offer an Opinion: Evaluate the trend using the third person; offer praise or critique the trend, offering evidence to support your claims.
First Draft Grading:
You will receive completion points for the first draft based upon the successful submission of your draft. Since instructor feedback for this draft is optional, you will need to consider feedback from peers and your self-review. You may also use the Center for Learning Advancement (CLA) and ThinkingStorm online tutoring services available at the following link for additional feedback: http://www.gcu.edu/Learning-Resources/Center-for-Learning-and-Advancement.php
The final draft of this assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Because your first draft is a completion grade, do not assume that this grade reflects or predicts the final grade.
Final Draft Grading
The final essay will be graded using a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment.
• Include in-text citations and a References page in APA Style for at least FIVE scholarly sources outside of class texts.
• These sources should be used to support any claims you make.
• Use the GCU Library to help you find sources.
• Include this research in the paper in a scholarly manner.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA 7th edition. For more information on Commentary (philology) check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commentary_(philology)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.