Class, Race, And Gender Assignment
February 18th, 2020
Interview two different individuals regarding their positions in society. Analyze their responses regarding:
- Identify each person’s class, race, and gender.
- What role has class, race, and gender played in their lives? How do you see these stratifies as playing a role, even if the interviewee is unaware of it?
- Apply one of the sociological perspectives (structural-functional, social-conflict, or symbolic-interaction) to the individuals’ lives. Why did you choose this particular perspective? How does it explain each person’s life and life choices?
- What are some of the benefits and limitations of using the interview as a research methodology?
- Analyze each person’s components of culture (language, symbols, material objects, and behaviors) and relate them to his/her stratified position in society.
Please post your completed paper in the M5: Assignment 1 Dropbox. Get Psychology homework help today