Please read each question carefully, please do not copy and paste answers and definitions directly from the resources, please answer using your own words. Please be thorough and concise in your responses. Please PROOFREAD and EDIT your work and make sure that each question is one paragraph in length
( Also needs cover sheet)
BELOW ARE THE QUESTIONS
1. Describe the typical growth patterns in middle childhood. Are there sex differences in growth patterns during this time, please explain how these growth patterns affected your own development?
2. Please describe the cognitive characteristics of the Concrete Operational child?
3. What makes a good teacher, please describe?
4. Please describe Piaget’s Moral Development and explain your own development of ethical behavior?
5. What is the difference between Kohlberg’s and Piaget’s theories of Moral Development and how do you apply them to your own life?
6. How are you different from when you began this class to who you are now, please describe your journey?
7. Please describe an occasion when you were bullied or were a bully, define bullying, and the impact it has made on your life or those you know?
8. How do children think of themselves in middle school, explain why children’s self-esteem tends to decline in middle school, what was your experience in middle school?
9. How important is peer interaction to adolescent children, who were your friends and why did you hang out with them, who were the leaders and who were the followers, and why?
10. Please describe puberty as it applies to you and explain how technology, sexting, and how the Web has impacted adolescence. Describe nocturnal emission, masturbation, and the need for sexual exploration as it applies to adolescence and your own understanding?
11. Please explain Adolescent Egocentrism as it relates to “The Personal Fable” and “The Imaginary Audience.”
12. Please describe who your “Superhero” is and why?
13. Please explain the development of Identity, who are you?
14. Please explain Identity Crisis and a time when you experience this phenomenon?
15. Any final thoughts or comments, what have you learned, what will you take with you, is there anything that the professor should change, add, or subtract from this class? For more information on Child Development check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_development
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.