Case study 2 | Operations Management homework help
Case Study 2 – Organizational Structure & Culture
Reading & Study
· Textbook Readings
· A Biblical-Covenantal Perspective on Organizational Behavior & Leadership: Lessons 8 & 10
· Article: Transformational Leadership in the Public Sector: Does Structure Matter?
· Article: Change-Oriented Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Public Administration: The Power of Leadership and the Cost of Organizational Politics
· Article: Does Ethical Leadership Matter in Government? Effects on Organizational Commitment, Absenteeism, and Willingness to Report Ethical Problems
· Article: The Effectiveness and Specificity of Change Management in a Public Organization: Transformational Leadership and a Bureaucratic Organizational Structure
· Presentation: Theories of Organizations
In this case study, you will apply your Statesmanship model to a public administration context dealing with organizational change, design, and structure. Remember to discuss the importance of the following:
· Systems theory and environmental awareness
· Responsiveness to political forces and constituent management
· Effective crisis management and statecraft
· Case Study scenarios must be taken from documented (published) public administration contexts; no hypotheticals are allowed. Students can focus on one particular public administration organization or may refer to a particular situation (well-documented by the research) that many public administrators face.
· All ideas shared by the student must be supported with sound reason and citations from the required readings, presentations, and additional research.
· Integrate Biblical principles as part of your case study analysis.
· The paper should be 4-5 pages of content in length (not counting the title page or references), double-spaced, and in APA format.
· All required readings and presentations from the assigned module must be cited.
· 3-5 additional sources must be used. This need not be scholarly so long as they are provide relevant political and economic analysis of your chosen nation. Wikipedia may not be used (though certainly the student is welcome to review its content), and informal blogs are not appropriate.