In scholarly writing, to synthesize means to bring various ideas and pieces of information together. In this “bringing together,” new comparisons are drawn and new meanings derived. Your Practicum Project Plan includes a synthesis of scholarly research justifying your project topic as well as a formal plan for the implementation of your project and evaluation of your objectives.
• Review the information in the Practicum Project Plan Overview document. The overview describes the components that must be included in your plan. (I attached this separately)
• Reflect on the development of your Practicum Project Plan thus far. Address any questions you have and/or identify areas in need of further consideration or improvement.
• Develop any outstanding components of your Practicum Project Plan. For instance, you may need to continue your review of literature that justifies your project and create your project timeline.
• Review the information on scholarly writing in this week’s Learning Resources; be sure to integrate these principles as you develop your Practicum Project Plan.
The goal of this project is as a current nurse and as a person who is in school for informatics , what can you do to better pattient satisfaction, or ensure patient safety in the Nurse informatics role. They require us to choose any topic related to nursing informatics and write a 4-6 page paper with three APA references
By Day 7
Submit a 4- to 6-page scholarly paper, referred to as your Practicum Project Plan (PPP), in which you formulate findings, conclusions, and recommendations in relation to the problem or issue you are examining. Your paper should include the following:
• Title. The title should include the name of your project and should follow the Uniform-Guidelines format.
• Introduction. The introduction includes the purpose of the paper, the goal of the project, and the name of the project. It also outlines the structure of the paper.
• Goal statement. A goal statement identifies what you expect to accomplish, the focus area, and the population. It introduces the project and conveys, in broad terms, how you plan to solve a particular problem or issue.
• Project objectives. Project objectives delineate your strategy for reaching the goal and the steps you will follow to complete the project. You must include two or three measurable objectives that use application-level or higher verbs from Bloom’s Taxonomy.
• Evidence-based review of the literature for project justification. This review provides evidence-based support for your identified problem, project methods, and evaluation (presented in Week 4). The literature should be directed toward justifying the project, not focus on potential solutions. You must include a review of your specialization’s professional-practice standards and guidelines related to your project and a minimum of five (5) scholarly references for this section of the paper.
• Methodology. This section addresses in detail how you will accomplish the project objectives. Include, as relevant, the who, when, where, and how of each objective.
• Resources. Identify and justify the human, physical, and/or technical resources you will need to complete this project. Note that for this assignment, you do not have to address the financial aspects of your plan.
• Formative evaluation. Describe how and when you will conduct a formative evaluation of your project. Explain how you will use the evaluation results and how you will determine if the project is proceeding as planned.
• Summative evaluation. Describe how and when you will conduct a summative evaluation of your project. Explain how you will use the evaluation results.
• Timeline. Create a graphic timeline representing significant stages of your project. Provide a narrative to help your Instructor understand the timeline. Include the timeline in an Appendix to your Practicum Project Plan.
Discussion: Preparing for Professional
Do you already belong to a professional nursing organization? It is likely you have read the resources provided from many professional organizations during your education. However, now that you are completing your MSN with a focus in nursing informatics, you may want to consider joining a nursing informatics organization.
In this Discussion, you consider development opportunities afforded through professional associations.
• Review the information in the Learning Resources, and think about how professional organizations can help you in your career and help you meet your professional goals.
• Review the websites of the nursing informatics professional organizations. Look for working groups, job banks/job opportunities, professional development opportunities, and other benefits of joining the organization.
• Think about your professional goals and compare them to what the organizations offer.
Write the name and a description of the purpose of the organization you are interested in joining. Explain if this organization has a working group that is of interest to you. Explain if this organization offers continuing education and describe what it offers. Share if this organization offers a job bank or job opportunity information. Considering these offerings from the organization, explain why membership would be valuable for your professional development and professional goals. (Please have this at least a paragraph with three APA references)
Discussion: Certifications (D8)
As you are aware, numerous nursing organizations offer opportunities for professional development, community service, and information gathering. There are also many certifications you can obtain through professional societies or organizations. Certifications recognize an individual’s specialty area knowledge and skills and can lead to professional empowerment. By obtaining certifications, you can help improve your quality of practice and increase your earning potential.
In this Discussion, you consider development opportunities afforded through professional associations and examine how earning certifications can advance your career.
• Think about the benefits of becoming involved in professional organizations and obtaining certifications.
• If you already have a specialty or clinical certification, reflect on how this has impacted the achievement of your professional goals thus far.
• Review the webpages about professional certifications.
• Think about how a certification does or does not support your professional goals.
o As you explore each organization’s website, review the mission, vision, and value statements. Also examine the strategic plan, if possible. How do these align with your interests and your professional goals?
o Investigate whether the organization offers networking opportunities with fellow professionals. Is there a local or regional chapter you could join?
o What are the potential benefits of obtaining a certification through each organization? Examine the criteria for certification.
o Evaluate your readiness and desire to become certified through each organization. What hesitations, if any, do you have?
o How and why might this certification be useful to you and/or enhance your professional development?
By Day 3
Post a description of the professional certification(s) that interest you and explain why. Then, explain the benefits of the certification(s) and the requirements for sitting for the certification(s). Lastly, explain your plans for preparing to obtain the certification(s). (Please have this at least a paragraph with three APA references)
For more information on Capstone Synthesis Practicum read this: https://catalog.waldenu.edu/preview_course_nopop.php?catoid=65&coid=87086
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.