Homework Essay Help: Week 4 : Business Valuation and Stock Valuation – Exam
1. (TCO A) Which of the following statements is CORRECT?
2. (TCO G) Smith & Constantine Inc. recently announced that their net income increased sharply from the previous year, yet their net cash flow from operations declined. Which of the following could explain this performance?
3. (TCO G) Lucky Corp. has $312,900 of assets, and it uses only common equity capital (zero debt). Its sales for the last year were $620,000, and its net income after taxes was $24,655. Stockholders recently voted in a new management team that has promised to lower costs and get the return on equity up to 15%. What profit margin would Lucky Corp. need in order to achieve the 15% ROE, holding everything else constant?
4. (TCO B) Suppose a state of Delaware bond will pay $1,000 10 years from now. If the going interest rate on these 10-year bonds is 5.5%, how much is the bond worth today?
5. (TCO B) Your father paid $10,000 (CF at t = 0) for an investment that promises to pay $750 at the end of each of the next five years, then an additional lump sum payment of $10,000 at the end of the fifth year. What is the expected rate of return on this investment?
6. (TCO B) Suppose you borrowed $14,000 at a rate of 10.0% and must repay it in five equal installments at the end of each of the next five years. How much interest would you have to pay in the first year?
7. (TCO D) A 15-year bond with a face value of $1,000 currently sells for $850. Which of the following statements is CORRECT?
8. (TCO D) Garvin Enterprises’ bonds currently sell for $1,150. They have a six-year maturity, an annual coupon of $85, and a par value of $1,000. What is their current yield?
9. (TCO C) 5-year Treasury bonds yield 5.5%. The inflation premium (IP) is 1.9%, and the maturity risk premium (MRP) on five-year bonds is 0.4%. What is the real risk-free rate, r*?
10. (TCO C) Assume that to cool off the economy and decrease expectations for inflation, the Federal Reserve tightened the money supply, causing an increase in the risk-free rate, rRF. Investors also became concerned that the Fed’s actions would lead to a recession, and that led to an increase in the market risk premium, (rM – rRF). Under these conditions, with other things held constant, which of the following statements is most correct?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Australia Assessments has gained an international reputation of being the leading website in custom assignment writing services. Once you give us the instructions of your paper through the order form, we will complete the rest.
As we work towards providing the best custom assignment services, our company provides assignment services for any type of academic essay. We will help you develop professionally written essays that are rich in content and free from plagiarism.
Admission and Business Papers
Our skilled team of professional writers will ensure that we help you craft a remarkable admission essay for your desired Master's program in your institution of choice. We won't stop there. Once you enter the job market, we will be available to secure you a position at your desired worksite by creating an outstanding portfolio or resume.
Editing and Proofreading
Our editorial team is always available for all editing and proofreading services. They check completed papers by our writers and also provide professional opinions to papers completed by our clients.
We harbor professional academic writers with different qualifications in diverse academic fields. As such, we are capable of handling both simple and technical papers. Ensure that you provide us with correct and complete instructions in the order form.